OmniChannel - online and offline synergy
Vendors increasingly interact with customers through several channels. We skilfully combine mobility activities, expanding the range and the online and offline worlds penetrating each other.
Integration of sales channels
We have refuted the prevailing belief that the Internet is detrimental for stationary stores of manufacturers. According to a survey conducted by GfK Polonia and ordered by i-systems, being familiar with the offer available online encouraged 79% of respondents to visit stationary stores. On the other hand, 88% of people would buy on the Internet the same product which they previously bought in a stationary store. That is why we provide the opportunity of sales for all devices connected to the Internet (smartphones, tablets, web kiosks, TVs) and we create synergies between sales channels.
Contact of the company with customers in multiple locations
We expand the range of products through the integration of new sales channels. We also:
- Develop Brick2Click processes aimed at full integration and bidirectional stationary sales along with the online one. All that for customers to freely book, receive and return using any of the possible channels.
- Release of the possibility of Device2Web sales for all devices connected to the Internet (smartphones, tablets, web kiosks, TVs). We deliver content so that it was displayed properly enabling the execution of the agreements.
- Expanding the range of presentations of products through eAve2Web solutions integrating eCommerce systems with new sales channels (zone brands, auction sites, domodi, allani, price comparison websites). We select valuable partners that are integrated automating all processes.
We combine online and offline operations
As many as 90% of respondents in our study would like to have the opportunity to book products online in a stationary store. 96% of people would like to have the opportunity to return a product from a stationary store in an online store, and 96% of people would like to have the opportunity to check product availability in a stationary store in the Internet. We therefore develop processes aimed at full integration of stationary sales with the Internet sales. All that for customers to freely book, receive and return using any of the possible channels.
Our definition of OmniChannel
We integrate the entire sales network in the following areas:
- promotion (loyalty programs, coupons, gift cards)
- sales documents (bookings, inquiries, confirmation of payment)
- product information (prices, availability, inventory, returns, complaints, service)